Visa & MasterCard Credit Cards
Visa and MasterCard are the most commonly used cards in the world. They are linked to a bank account and can be used at all hours for the withdrawal of cash from any ATM in Palestine and all over the world. They are also used in purchase operations from commercial stores inside and outside Palestine within a limited credit limit without necessarily having a balance in the bank account and free of commissions or interests.
Features of Visa & MasterCard
- Safe credit cards used in purchasing from commercial stores in Palestine and around the world within a large network of ATMs and POS machines.
- Possibility to withdraw cash from ATMs around the world.
- View account balance and make payments through the internet banking service
- Possibility to apply for both VISA and MasterCard, at the same time with the same credit limit and conditions at a 50% discount on annual commission for the second card.
- Possibility of issuing subsidiary cards for family members with the same granted facilities.
- Choose a repayment method that best suits card holders, who can pay only 2.5% of the month end statement and then pay the remaining due amount in full without interest within the allowance period or pay part of the amount with interest on the remaining amount after the allowance period.
- Bank of Palestine credit cards grant an allowance period without interest from the date of purchase or cash withdrawal until 14 days after the date of issuing the monthly statement, i,e. allowance period ranging from 14 days to a maximum of 45 days.
- Optimum safe and secure cards with ‘Smart Chip’. These chips are the latest innovation in card security and are impossible to fraud.
- The card can be used for different purposes including internet purchase, hotel booking, purchase of mobile phone or computer applications, etc.
- Customers can add any amount of money in addition to the permitted ceiling without any commissions and enjoy all the services of the credit cards.
- Visa or MasterCard are very useful in cases of cash shortage or extreme need for money.
- Professional customer services staff are available daily from 08:00 am until 22:00 to answer all customer and merchant inquiries, reply to balance inquiry and receive lost card notifications, and inquiry about delegation. Just call the toll free at 1700 150 150. From other countries call at +970 2 2946420 .
Credit Limit and Types of Cards
Classic card limit: USD 200 – USD 1,499
Gold card limit: USD 1,500 – and above
Requirements for Obtaining credit cards
- Opening of an account.
- Filling in and submitting an application form requesting a credit card at any of the branches or offices of Bank of Palestine.