Bank of Palestine recognizes the value of time, effort and efficiency in the success of banking transactions and businesses. Therefore, the Foreign Exchange Department at the Bank of Palestine provides corporate clients with a wide range of financial and treasury services including foreign exchange, Derivatives and hedging solutions, investment opportunities and in-depth market analysis.
The services provided by the Foreign Currencies Department include the following:
- Believing in quality banking services, the department seeks to create close relationships with customers and investors.
- Facilitate transfer of accounts in foreign currencies manually and electronically at special prices and promptly.
- Provide best prices for foreign exchange (spot and forward) at competitive rates.
- Issue daily foreign exchange rates to customers.
- Provide consultancy service of Foreign Exchange issues including expectations and prospective analysis.
- Make limit order transactions.
Features of the Services Provided by the Foreign Currencies Department
- Possibility of foreign currency exchange in all Bank of Palestine offices and branches
- Possibility of foreign currency exchange by phone for customers and companies
- Provide very competitive rates in the local market
- No commission on selling and buying of foreign currency
- Customers can inquire about rates through Bank of Palestine official website or through subscription to receiving daily fx report.
- Customers must have an account in Bank of Palestine.
- Customers must be present at the time of exchange, send credential papers for financial exchange by fax or call by phone for that purpose.