Account for Every Citizen – Primary Account
All citizens are able to open bank accounts
Account Target Customers
- Every natural person with legal capacity who holds a Palestinian ID or a Jerusalem ID and does not have an active or dormant bank account or joint account with any of the banks licensed to operate in Palestine.
- Every citizen over 18 years of age, with a very low income (less than $1,000 per month) or no income.
- Customers classified as “housewife” or any unemployed person.
- Opening or managing the account.
- Issuing and using a debit or cash card.
- National Switch commission.
- SMS, internet banking and mobile banking services.
- No minimum balance when opening an account.
- Annually = $12,000 maximum, or their equivalence in other currencies.
- Monthly: $2,000 maximum, or their equivalence in other currencies.
- Credit transactions include: cash deposits, checks and incoming financial transfers.
- Cash deposit and withdrawal.
- Depositing checks for collection.
- Electronic banking services.
- Issuing and receiving internal and external financial transfers.
- Cash and debit card.
- Electronic bill payment.
Terms and Conditions
- A photocopy of the customer’s ID or passport.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This account is designed to meet the needs of all sectors within society, especially people with medium and limited income, professionals, entrepreneurs, artisans and start-uppers, and provide them with access to the desired basic banking services, provided that the customer is 18 year or older
Yes, they can benefit from some banking services such as Cash and Debit Cards, online services, issue and receive internal and external transfers on this account, based on specific determinants.